Tuesday 12 January 2010

Read the Paris Review Interviews!!

I have finally bought myself The Paris Review Interviews vol 3. Someone recommended it to me a month or two ago...I think perhaps Geoff Ryman, and I wanted to get it then. I bought two copies - one for me and one for the beautiful girl. I have been working my way through it, skipping around to interviews that seemed most interesting or necessary. It's very helpful while writing.

There are 4 volumes and I have just ordered all of the others - NEW! That's how good it is. 4 new books within a month is unheard of for me, and so it must be clear how good these interviews are.

Some of them can be read here. I shall probably quote some later, but for now, I will just push them on anyone who comes across this.

No comments:

Post a Comment