Wednesday 6 January 2010

I read this for a long time and remembered how good a blog could be.

I have nothing in particular to write about at the moment, but the beautiful girl has inspired me to write something.

Soon I will:

- Submit to this.

- Finish my novel's revised synopsis (too too much to think about right now).

- Come back to my blogs with things to say.

- Submit to this.

- Make some more felt.

- Read something with intensity, it's been a couple of weeks since I finished a book.

- Get things under control in my department at work.

- Sort out my photographs and get some on here of the old flour mill we went to near Grenada.

- Work on doubting myself less.

- Do this. It sounds bad in theory, but is something I'd like to try. (Found via LitList)

No comments:

Post a Comment